It starts with employment.
But it's so much more than that.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
People at economic risk, who have the capacity for independent living and stable employment, come to StepUp seeking employment and life skills support.
StepUp offers a hand up, not a handout.
We primarily assist unemployed or underemployed individuals and their children who are experiencing various employment stressors.
Individuals seeking assistance through our jobs program must meet the following five criteria:
• Between the ages of 18 and 60
• Be free from substance use for 90 days
• No instances of domestic violence in the last 90 days
• No pending criminal charges
• Cannot be a registered sex offender (due to restrictions at training locations)
*Applicants will also need to be able to present a valid photo ID & Social Security Card*